[FWDLK] Lowering the car

Anyone use lowering blocks for thier car.

I just put new rear leaf springs in my 56. I went from my well worn out 4 leaf spring to new 5 leaf springs and it raises the car 4 inches in the wheel whell and I don't like the stance now. It's actualyl raked now from back to front. I know the front springs are not sagged out as they are only a few years old.

so I want to drop the back 2 inches. I know you can do it with blocks, just wasn't sure where to buy the blocks.

Nick
Lebanon Township, NJ