[FWDLK] Brakes.

This thread is very interesting, here in the U.K. all cars etc. Have to have
there brakes tested for there Ministry of Transport Test, or M.O.T.  If it
is of interest I will obtain the brakeing efforts of cars. All you good
folks can then make there own comparisons.  All cars Tested are done on a
rolling road .  & the parking brake effort is tested. You will how ever bear
in mind that the cars will date mid 60s on.
Regards
Dave 60 Le Baron.

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html