[FWDLK] License Plates for sale/trade

Hello Everyone,

I have a pair of Yellow and Black 1956 California license plates that
come with a 1961 tab.  They are in fair condition.  I would like to sell
them with the tab for $50.  It is a good number.  I used to have them on
a 1961 Chrysler.  I wanted to transfer them to my 1959 DeSoto and found
out that you can only transfer these YOM(Year of Manufacturer) plates to
a 1961 car(because they were registered to a 1961 car).

  If anyone has a pair of these plates that aren't on a car, or, are
from a 1958 or 1958 car, I would trade my plates and tab for these
plates.  I don't need any tabs, just plates.  thank you.  Nick Nichols
415 387-6896

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html