[FWDLK] Prop. Valves and AJJ kit

 Hello All,
  I'm back on the list after a while because of the change from @home.com to Attbi.com .
 When I did the conversion on my '56 Coronet I used a combination valve from  Master Power Brakes mpbrakes.com . It set me back apx. $135.00 with shipping. They also offer a mounting bracket ( I think it was ten dollars?). They offer two different combo. valves one for front disc rear drum ( that's the one I got) and one for front and rear disc brakes, weight wasn't a question since it only when your front brakes start to get pressure ( after the rear does). I could see going with an adjustable prop valve if you are either going to upgrade to rear discs in the future or have a pick up. I like having every thing in one nice little package... less to plumb and fewer chances of leaks.
 If anyone has any questions on what I had to do on my '56 feel free to ask.
Adam
'56 Coronet