Re: [FWDLK] D500-1 in latest Mopar Muscle magazine

--- Lee J Barmakian <FURY58451@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is that the Fake D500-1?
>
> Lee J Barmakian
>
> 58 Fury...ducking under the desk...

Oh, no... ...Tim's is a real one, and he's a real
stickler about Dash One "correctness", having not just
the car but scads of factory correspondence from '56
about just how these differ from stock (his meets all
these complicated criteria). I doubt there's another
one left that's this well researched and documented.

=====
Mike Sealey, San Francisco CA
'57 Plymouth Sport Suburban
'64 Chrysler 300-K 2dr Hardtop