[FWDLK] blinker assembly

Hi all,
I got some great parts from BJ and Neil Vedder. However, I ran into a snag. When I went to put the new blinker handle on, there was nothing to screw it into. The steering wheel has been taken off and the blinker assembly removed. Does any one on the list have what I'm looking for?  Or know where I can get one?
Thank you for your time.
Leah Odom
57 Belvedere
55 Belair