From: David Charlesraitis <dcg@xxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Rear discs?
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:16:56 -0500

Hi list,
I'm told the rear disc brake assembly from an early 70s mopar would bolt
up to the 8 3/4 on my '61 Newport-does anyone know if this is true? What
would be a good donor car? I figured as long as I'm doing discs to the
front, I'll do them to the rear and stop even faster...   Thanks in
advance,

~dave

'61 Newport
'67 Kaiser M-715
'91 Toyota Pickup

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html

Scott
1956 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer