From: Mike Clark <fatmac99@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Blasting Cabinets
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 19:44:24 -0500

Hi.  Does anyone have experience with Eastwood's small plastic blasting
cabinet?  It is on sale this week for $199, regularly $229, and shipping is
free until next week.

At only 12 inches high inside, there is definitely a limit to what I can
put
in there, but I don't want nor can afford a huge cabinet that takes up a
lot
of space.

Should I look instead to the medium cabinet, $299, both are benchtop
models.

Thanks.

Mike Clark
Stockbridge, Georgia

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html