[FWDLK] roof racks

Hi all,
   I have been searching for a roof rack for my 59 Ply. Suburban for nearly two years.   I will now gaze into the amazing Forwardlook Crystal Ball and ask the mighty spirits that move the list members to have someone contact me and tell me they know of at least one that is for sale.    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Ahhhh...I have a feeling......       John in WI     Not the great Carnac, but I will try anything!  Any help will be appreciated.   Thanks -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- Calendars are still available. Don't miss the chance to get yours now! Details for ordering may be found at: http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html