[FWDLK] 55 Plymouth Engine

Its me again.
    I have a 55 Plymouth Hy-Fire "V" 8 (I'd have to look again) with a Powerflite hooked up to it.  It is seized up and was from a parts car I had back in the early 90's.  It has one right broken exhaust mannifold and a small hole in the pan from when I put in in my small barn.  Is this something someone might be able to use or should I just part the thing out.  It is a complete engine with air cleaner and all.
   I also have a lot of gaskets and some part gasket sets like the 17524455 Overhaul set for the 57 Firedome and Fireflite and the 1603276 55 DeSoto.  Not complete, but a lot of usable gaskets.  If there is an interest in these gaskets, let me know and I will compile a list to send to anyone interested.  It will be with part numbers only unless I have the time to look all of them up.  These things are just needing to get into the hands of those who need them.
   I don't have a roof rack for Johns 59 Plymouth tho.
Thank you,
Jack   in Shinglehouse, Pa