Re: [FWDLK] Trans gaskets

I thought the same thing when it first happened and double checked, but it
is indeed lb/ft in the manual.

                    Terry & Andree
                    Hoeman                     To:     L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    <tehoema@MEGAVISION        cc:
                    .COM>                      Subject:     Re: [FWDLK] Trans gaskets
                    Sent by: Forward
                    Look Mopar
                    Discussion List
                    <L-FORWARDLOOK@list
                    s.psu.edu>

                    03/20/02 01:05 PM
                    Please respond to
                    Terry & Andree
                    Hoeman

Inch pounds is the normal units for this isn't it?  Only put on 12 times
the
load needed.