Re: [FWDLK] Trans gaskets

I actually have an original gasket that I found in the trunk of my car and
it is very hard. The hardness could be age but it is quite thick and
appears to actually be made of leather. So it would likely have needed
12-17 lb/ft to seal properly. Gasket technology has come a long way since
1956.

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html