[FWDLK] Introductory and Chattanooga Chrysler & Imperial Meet

[FWDLK] Introductory and Chattanooga Chrysler & Imperial Meet Imformation

Hello all,

Just joined your list today!  Looking forward to some interesting
discussions here as well as some help locating cars and parts.  In
turn, I hope that I can also provide some help.  I have been an avid
collector of Chryslers and Imperials for nearly 24 years now.  I
that time span I have owned well over 100 Chryslers, Imperials,
Plymouths, and Dodges.  At present I own 13 "good cars" and about 20
parts cars.  The "good cars" (by good cars I mean cars that are
either good original cars, restored cars, or cars being restored)
are:

1950 Packard 300
1960 Chevrolet Covair (my Grandmothers car)
1964 Imperial Crown
1964 Imperial LeBaron Ghia Limousine
1965 Chrysler 300 Convertible
1965 Chrysler 300 Convertible
1965 Chrysler New Yorker
1966 Chrysler 300
1967 Chrysler Newport Convertible
1968 Chrysler Newport
1968 Imperial LeBaron
1968 Imperial Crown Convertible
1972 Benz 300 SEL 4.5
1989 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
1991 Dodge Shadow Convertible

Most of these cars will be on display and/or on the road during the Southern
Regional Chrysler & Imperial Meet that will be held in Chattanooga,
Tennessee
on June 7-8.

SOUTHERN REGIONAL CHRYSLER & IMPERIAL MEET INFORMATION

All owners and/or enthusiast of C Body, Forward Look, and earlier, Plymouth,
Dodge, DeSoto, Chrysler, and Imperial Chrysler products are invited to
attend the Southern Regional Chrysler & Imperial Meet in Chattanooga,
Tennessee the weekend of June 7 - 8.  We had a fine meet last Summer and
decided to expand this years meet to include all C Body and Forward Look
Chrysler Products.

Make your plans now to attend the 2002 Southern Regional Chrysler & Imperial
Meet.  We had an excellent meet last year in Chattanooga and we are looking
forward to another fine meet this summer in Chattanooga.  Tons of pictures
with accompanying text of last year's Southern Regional Chrysler & Imperial
Meet in Chattanooga can be found at
http://www.imperialclub.com/Events/Chattanooga2001/index.htm you may need to
cut and paste to get the complete address).  Last year's meet was one of the
best Chrysler & Imperial events I've ever been to.  And remember -- this
years meet is open to ALL C Body and Forward Look Chrysler products! So
polish that chrome,
wax that paint, shine those tires, and come to the Southern Regional
Chrysler & Imperial Meet in Chattanooga, TN, on June 7th and 8th.

*Registration:  There is no registration fee for this meet.  However, we
request that you PLEASE REGISTER so we will know who is attending, what cars
to expect, how many attendees will be at the Friday night cook-out, and the
Saturday night dinner at the drive-in.

IMPORTANT!!!  To attend, please send Robert Soule (soule@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) or
Elijah Scott (Imperial1971@xxxxxxxxx) the following information: your name
(and names of any guests) attending the meet, the make and model of the car
you will be driving, and indicate if you will be attending the Friday and/or
Saturday night dinners.

Please complete this form, past it to an email, and email to Robert Soule
at: (soule@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)  or Elijah Scott (Imperial1971@xxxxxxxxx)

Thanks, Robert

_________________________________

Name:

Name or Names of guest:

Make and Model of Car:

Will you be attending the Friday night cook-out?            How many will be
in your party?

Will you be attending the Saturday night dinner at the drive-in?

How many will be in your party?

See you in Chattanooga!
Robert

_____________________________

Please read the following information for a schedule of events and
information on accommodations.
_____________________________

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:

*Friday, June 7th - Dinner, informal hamburger/hot dog cookout at 7:00 PM
EDT at the home of Robert and Laqueta Soule, followed by a tour of the Soule
garage and Imperial and Chrysler collection.

*Saturday afternoon  -  Meet and drive, kick tires, tell lies, drool, etc.,
at the Hotel.

*Saturday Dinner -  We will be dining at the Hixson Sonic Drive-In at 6:00
PM or we may opt for a pizza party at the hotel.  We have reserved a meeting
room and I expect we will show some Chrysler product films, such as, ads and
sales training stuff.
_____________________________

ACCOMMODATIONS:
Rooms have been reserved at the Hampton Inn in Hixson, Tennessee.  Hixson is
located on the north side of Chattanooga and is easily accessible from
Interstates 75 and 24.  It will provide a good, centrally located base from
which to operate.

* All reservations must be made no later than May 12th. and are the
responsibility of each individual.

* For reservation information and/or directions, email Robert Soule
(soule@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) or Elijah Scott (Imperial1971@xxxxxxxxx).

I have reserved a block of 10 rooms for this event. Rooms not reserved by
attendees on or before May 12th will be released.  Room cost is $69.95 per
night and
includes an "Extended Continental Breakfast Bar."  The Hampton Inn has
arranged reserved parking for our group with the Jewish Museum, which is
located next
door.  There are ample shade trees and parking spaces available.

Bring your lawn chairs for both the shade trees at the hotel and the cookout
the Soules' house!

DIRECTIONS/RESERVATION INFORMATION:

*Please email Robert (soule@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) or Elijah
(Imperial1971@xxxxxxxxx).

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html