Re: [FWDLK] FWDLK cars in movies/50's TV

Re: [FWDLK] FWDLK cars in movies/50's TV

Hi all,
  What was the name of Sky King's sidekick that drove the Willys wagon?
 That Willys either had a Hemi, or the camera was sped up...that sucker
could fly over the hills and valleys!  And, who was the girl? As I
remember, she was a whiney blonde chick!  No, I don't have the answers!
  SKYYYYYYY KIIIIINGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!      I can almost hear the
intro...though it has been somewhere around 40 years!   The old
"Songbird" could take off in a pasture and land on a telephone wire so
Sky could save the some rancher's half dead cattle from some mean land
grabber driving an old Dodge pickup through 6" of  cow killing virus
laden mud!    I can also remember the tires squealing on the T&C as well
as on the Songbird on "any terrain!"   Now back to
John in WI... cold and windier than a car salesman...not to mention some
farmer in WI!

Ross Klein wrote:

Anybody remember the actor Kirby Grant? He played Sky King, proprietor of
the Flying Crown Ranch. When he wasn't piloting "The Songbird", he was often
seen driving his '56 Chrysler Windsor Town & Country wagon.

http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- Calendars are still available. Don't miss the chance to get yours now! Details for ordering may be found at: http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html