Re: [FWDLK] Carb information wanted

In a message dated 3/24/02 2:36:24 PM Eastern Standard Time, paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Went to a swap today to look at a pair of 2x4 WCFB carbs.

Tops have the casting numbers 6-1299, body has the casting nunbers
6-1221. I am sure they were for a Chrysler Corp product But
were not the ones I am looking for (2 small)
The tags were missing.

Paul
I have a spare set of carbs for the 2x4 setup for the '57 Fury. The top casting number is 6-1310 on both carbs.  I couldn't find the body casting number.  Where is it?  I guess the carbs at the show were for the DeSoto or the Ch*** C'Vette.   Let me know.
John Paxos