[FWDLK] Roses are red

Hi all,

I was at a flower market this morning, mainly for my wife, because I'm not
much of a gardener. Anyway, we were strolling along, when I stopped dead in
my track, seeing a particular breed of roses that had a name I could relate
to : "Chrysler Imperial" !! I'm still amazed by it, and would like to know
if anyone knows the story behind those roses ...

Vincent Van Humbeeck (France, 120 miles north of Paris)
'58 Plymouth Belvedere Sport Coupe

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html