[FWDLK] Forwardlook cars in movies

I just watched "The Birds"- by the timeless Alfred Hitchcock. There are some ' 55-' 61 fwdlk cars in that flick- and a ' 55 Buick Century 4-dr. HDTP that gets cooked in the "gas pump fire scene". (I like old Bufords too). Tippi Hedron (leading lady in this film) is running from the attacking birds and finds a ' 60 or ' 61 Chrysler station wagon to take refuge in-- I say it was a Chrysler, but didn't get a good look at it- could have been a dodge. I am pretty certain of the year model though. Check it out sometime!