Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2002 9:57 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Rear Brake Help

I am getting ready to start working on the rear brakes on my '57 Coronet and need advise from those of you who have gone before me.  I know I need wheel pullers to get the drums free, but please walk me through the process if possible.  I plan on rebuilding the wheel cylinders and replacing the brakes (I got the kit from NAPA, and have the shoes on order).   Looking at that rear wheel assembly, even from the outside, is quite intimidating.  Appreciate your help.
LARRY