From: ALIENVOICE@xxxxxxx
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Rear Brake Help
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 00:57:04 EST

I am getting ready to start working on the rear brakes on my '57 Coronet
and
need advise from those of you who have gone before me.  I know I need wheel
pullers to get the drums free, but please walk me through the process if
possible.  I plan on rebuilding the wheel cylinders and replacing the
brakes
(I got the kit from NAPA, and have the shoes on order).   Looking at that
rear wheel assembly, even from the outside, is quite intimidating.
Appreciate your help.
LARRY

Scott
1956 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer
2002 Dodge Ram Quad Cab

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html