Re: [FWDLK] 61 dodge quarters, 37 chrysler doors

Re: [FWDLK] 61 dodge quarters, 37 chrysler doors

Stokie,

Can't help with the 1961 Dodge Dart quarters, but for your 1937 Chrysler
business coupe, all 1937 Mopar business and rumble seat coupe doors will
fit.   That includes Plymouth, Dodge, DeSoto, Chrysler Royal and Chrysler
Imperial.   Cannot say for sure, but I believe the 1938 coupe doors will
interchange.  The 1939 doors will not, and that includes the 1939 Plymouth,
which used the 1937-38 body.  Not sure what was changed.

Bill
Vancouver, BC

>              hello everyone, i have been having trouble finding good lower
> rear quarters for my 61 dart 4dr sedan . anyone know where i could get
these?
> also this is not forwardlook related but maybe someone knows where i could
> get the doors for a 37 chrysler business coupe. anyone know what years
fit?
> probably desoto are the same. any help would be great. thank you, stokie

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html