Re: [FWDLK] '58 DeSoto Adventurer

That's WHY I asked for HIS SIDE OF THE STORY, in my
ORIGINAL post.

RE-READ THE POST!!!!

The trouble is, Nick has been playing games with this
car and with potential buyers for SIX YEARS.  He
claims to want to sell it, then backs down when
someone comes with money, he then advertises it again,
then backs down again.  Finally, this time, money
exchanges hands and still, he backs down AFTER
ACCEPTING IT.

If it had been me, I would have taken him to court
because by accepting and cashing the money order, it's
was a bona fide contract of sale and he most likely
would have been forced by a judge to sell it to me.

For the record, the buyer in question is a fairly well
known MoPar enthusiast that owns a LOT of cars.  I
know my source's integrity and honesty is sound, and
yet I still asked Nick for an explanation of his side
of the story in the original posting.

I am not wishing to cause embarrassment on Nick or
myself, I just want people to know that a sale with
Nick may not be finalized in his mind, even after he
accepts the money from you, based upon the information
that I received.

That's the impression I am getting, what impression
are you getting?

Sincerely,

Leslie Howard