[FWDLK] Intro

My name is John Cardis. I live in Massapequa (L.I.)New York.

I own a 1957 Dodge 2 dr Coronet which has been off the road for years.

The interior is redone , new paint red/white, wide whitewalls, new trans,etc.

I need the following parts - outside door handles, chrome pot metal Brow molding.

I also need advise on the 325 engine - the heads are off and the block needs reboring.  Does anyone know abut this engine? It was used for 57 and 58 only??

I can be reached at jcardis7@xxxxxxx or call me at 516 797 5254