[FWDLK] bumper wing reproduction.

I need to get a idea of  how many of you guys would like a set of bumper wings.  Im working with a company now who will make the dies and reproduce them exactly for me.  the problem is, Im gonna need a lot of them sold before I go thru with this.  the price for the wings is going to be 250.00 each plus shiping and that is done!!!!!.  nothing else to do but install them.  I have contacted a chroming company in Denver Colorado who do a mass chroming for me of very good quality.  The price of the chroming is not bad.  the problem here is the dies.  Im looking at $40,000.  up front!!.. thats right.  so in other words, I have to sell at lease 50 sets to break even.  sounds like a lot, but the company has my wings at this time and they say thru lazers and computers, they can recreate them exactly.  what do you think guys?  this is not a money maker for me, unless I can sell 60 sets, then I can come out, mainly Im n ot concerned with that, only getting my money back and haveing them for my own restorations.  again, Ill need 50 sets so if there is enough interest out there, Ill borrow the money and go ahead with it. Anyway, if you have interest and will be commited, please email me personaly, not on the list.  Im at classic@xxxxxxxxx.

mel

Mopar Mels Classic Restorations
RR2 Box 6B1
Hwy 32 N.