[FWDLK] Engine stands...

hi list,
So, as I'm currently re-doing the '61 as i'm a perfectionist, what would
be a good stand to keep the motor on? It's a 361, and in the future I will
most definitely own larger engines, so what do I want the rated weight of
my stand to be? Any suggestions on a good place to go, what brand, or
anything to avoid? Suggestions on reasonable prices won't hurt either. If
you have one and want to sell it, feel free to let me know that too.
Thanks in advance,

~dave
'61 Newport
'67 Kaiser M-715
'91 Toyota Pickup

I finally stopped asking "What Would Jesus Do?" when I realized the
answers were coming in first-century Aramaic.  Fat lot of good *that*
did me!

                                                -- Mark Spence

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html