Re: [FWDLK] brake drums

Without knowing exactly what part you are after there are a number of ways to get it apart.  I see MoparMike has supplied you with the common "Hammer trick" we have all surely grown to hate as it usually destroys the axle shaft if you really have to get after it. I have used it with much success though.
I once had to pull one to get an axle shaft.  Take a 4 inch grinder to knock off the bolt heads behind the backing plate and slide the entire package out. Then take it to your local hydraulic press operator and have them apply some real pressure to it.  Again keeping the axle nut threaded on to flush with the end. A couple of light taps while under several thousand pounds of pressure and it pops free.
Once again, I don't know what part you need and this warped the drum but all I needed was the axle. This does give you access to the rest of the brake parts though.
   Good luck.

Jon