[FWDLK] Thank you

THANK YOU!! to everyone who responded to my brake drum/rim questions. You are all a very valuable resource. Just in case the drum wins, does anyone have one they might be willing to part with? It has to be from a '57,'58, or '59. I really want to get the salvage yard's drum, because they only want 25.00 for it. Oh well, I'm running out of strength. But my 7 yr. old and 9 yr. old love the salvage yard. They trimmed all the blackberry vines away from where I was working so mommy wouldn't get poked in the rear anymore. (I knew they were good for something) Have a good night and a bright tomorrow.
Leah Odom