Re: [FWDLK] Starting Procedure

Hi all, I know this has been gone over before so perhaps answers should be
emailed to me so as not to bore other list members, im preparing to start a
motor that has not ran for 10 years, im planning to remove the distrubitor
and use my drill to build up the oil pressure while rotating the motor to 4
different positions, lubricate the cylinders and valve train, rebuild the
carb ect, my question is im remembering a list member mentioning pouring
something down the carburator until it dies,once the motor starts  then
letting it sit for a period of time before starting again, was it ATF?
also living in wash state I have been unable to find a product metioned on
the list previously, I belive it was called Kriol? is it available mail
order? and would it work to put in the cylinders? thanks  Terry
1960 Dart Seneca
1937 Plymouth P.U.

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html