[FWDLK] Help me locate a binder !

Hi guys,

My '55-'58 parts catalog has fallen victim of its frequent use and its old
age. The binding has broke and pages are now loose, not to mention the fact
that it's much less practical to handle. But Mopar engineers were really
good, as they have provided this poor little fellow with 3 holes to keep it
in a binder. An american binder that is, because those big 3 holes binders
are unavailable in Europe ... So can someone help me locate a binder big
enough to hold the parts book ? Anyone knows a special company selling those
in Europe (England perhaps ?)

Thanks.

Vincent Van Humbeeck (France, 120 miles north of Paris)
'58 Plymouth Belvedere Sport Coupe

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html