[FWDLK] Mirror ID

Hi.
A friend of mine needs an outside rear view mirror identified.
A whole bunch of us have no idea what this mirror is for, but it looks like Mopar 59-63 range.
It is chrome, 3 strut, hooded, 2 screws, 3 cables with anit rattle plastic sleeve, with an elaborate chrome control housing including a black plastic piece with "mirror control" written in white.  The housing is about 4 inches long. 3 screws secure the control housing to the dash.
The number stamped on the control is 2080-472. The mirror base has JC, then D60078-401 and engraved it looks by hand is OTHERS PENDING PATENT 2931245.
I can send a pic and a big thanks to anyone who may be able to help.
Any Mopar Mirror gurus out there?
Thanks.
Glenn Barratt,
57 Fury,