Re: [FWDLK] Mirror ID

If you could send me pics of the mirror and the black
plastic piece with the writing on it I can give it a
go. Sounds like a '60 Plymouth, '60-'61 Dodge/DeSoto
or '62-'64 Dodge 880 piece from the description of the
mirror control. Of course almost any of the MoPar
mirrors from that era were used on multiple makes and
models.

Mike in SF.