[FWDLK] ForwardLook car on TV

4wrdlkrs,

Yesturday, April 7th on the Travel channel, there was a program called "Road Trips" where they showed the locations and interviewed actors from some of the old TV series shows, such as Threes Company, The Andy Griffith Show, and many others. One of the last shows they told about was a small bit on the Brady Bunch house, where the actor that played Peter Brady (Christopher Mcknight), was driving a 1960 Plymouth Fury convertible around the L.A. California area, in the colors of Sky Blue and White, I believe.

It was exciting to see a ForwardLook car on a current TV special...albeit a very short bit, but it was none-the-less a extra bonus to a ForwardLook car lover, to see the car so clearly visible inside and out. Maybe they will repeat this program again in the future. Look for it on the "Travel Channel", it was called "Road Trips" mainly hosted by Threes company star John Ridder, but also starring Christopher McKnight, from the old Brady Bunch series.

Has anyone seen this car traveling around the L.A. California area?.. Or the owner?  If so, let me know privately at my email address!

Best Regards!

David V.H.  http://1960plymouth.freeyellow.com

Do You Yahoo!?