From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Marc Bradley
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2002 12:02 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] (no subject)

HI ALL
IM searching for a black and white steering wheel for my 55 dodge royal, or someone to redo mine (all the white cracked and fell off) or if someone knows where I can get a resin kit. I have a black steering wheel to us as a templet for a mold.
any and all help will help. thanks

         MARC B
1955 DODGE ROYAL
    CONVERTIBLE