[FWDLK] (no subject)

Well hi everyone.I usually dont post a lot of stuff to the list but found a 55 New Yorker and a 59 Desoto Firesweep in a  perons back yard a couple days ago.They are both prettty neglected but i think the Desoto is savable.Both are 2 door cars.The chrysler is a 331 hemi also but probably not worth saving except for the side trim mostly.If anyone is interested i have his phone number here near Saginaw Michigan.Also he told me the junkyard had offered him 300 dollars for both cars.Later all       Jack in Michigan