[FWDLK] Interesting item on eBay web site item#1831565464: 1955

[FWDLK] Interesting item on eBay web site item#1831565464: 1955 DODGE CORONET

This could be a neat project.

Title of item:  1955 DODGE CORONET
Seller: di1958@xxxxxxxxxxx
Starts: May-23-02 21:08:36 PDT
Ends:   May-30-02 21:08:36 PDT
Price:  Currently $20.00
To bid on the item, go to:      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1831565464

Item Description:
        This is a 1955 Dodge Coronet in solid,all original, restorable condition,but Im doubtful if many would want to restore this car the way it came from the factory.It is powered,and I use the term loosely,by a flathead six,and puts all this terror to the rear wheels through a automatic transmission!This,I believe,though Im not a Mopar expert,was the only year for the "through the dash"shift lever.It comes straight out at you from the dash,and moves up and down,PRDL,really weird.Cool though.The whole dash is really sharp,and everything works too.Good pushbutton radio,nice instruments.This old girl starts and runs and drives too,but the old flathead needs rebuilding because it smokes,or you could drop in something nastier(think Mopar Big Block).The upholstrey is not good either,not even the headliner.However everthings there,in fact I don't think there is anything missing from this whole car,all the chrome trim etc was removed for body work,its inside the trunk.The glass is!
 all !
good.The body is very solid and there is very little bondo and no major dents,trunk real solid,never patched.Rockers,quarters,all body parts good,doors open and shut solid,no sag,very solid car.All the chrome as I said is there but needs re-chroming.The tires hold air.Seriously this is excellent rod material,or great parts car,or restore the old girl and make her pretty(well,prettier)again.We have title.Car is owned by my Father who started this restoration and then got busy with other things.This is going cheap,as hes been offered 300 Canadian locally and is going to take it if it doesen't sell on E-Bay.He wants her gone.So Im putting the reserve at 170US,about 300 Can.If you can get it home reasonably,your in clover.Happy bidding!!

        Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM at http://www.ebay.com

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm