[FWDLK] 60 Dart Pioneer wheels

Title: 60 Dart Pioneer wheels

Happy & Safe Weekend!

I'm trying to determine the right size wheels for my car, a '60 Dodge Dart Pioneer. All the material I've read says that for the 1960 Dart line the rim size is 14x5 and the tire size is 750x14. Nearly all the period advertisement I've seen have the Dart with the spinner caps but all the spinner caps I've ever come across are 15 inch. In an effort at accuracy I'm trying to get the straight scoop as my car came with 15's when I bought it last year. Were 15 inch wheels an upgrade option for the Darts?

Floyd Harper - FL(orida)

'60 Dodge Dart Pioneer 2 Dr HT