Re: [FWDLK] Movies

Sorry, Reggie.  I know the movie.  The car is a 1958 DeSoto, not a '57, and
'57 Adventurers didn't come in red and white!.

Ed Petrus

At 10:31 AM 4/15/2002 -0400, Reggie Knowlton wrote:
I'm sending this just in case anyone is interested.
Last night on HBO they aired a movie titled "That Night".
It stars Juliette Lewis, She is seen driving a red and white 1957 DeSoto
Adventurer.
It would be interesting to know whos' car was used in the movie as it looks
like Ed Petrus' car.
The movie is set in 1961 and shows a variety of late 50s and early 60s
cars.
Check the show times for the next airing, Enjoy.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- Calendars are still available. Don't miss the chance to get yours now! Details for ordering may be found at: http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html