Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 7:58 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Emailing: www.autocollections

Hi Gang
    I just got back from the Imperial Palace in Las Vegas and although I have some pictures to share with you, I checked out this link to one of the cars they have displayed there for sale that I know you will love, it is a 1954 Desoto Ghia and they also have a 1955 Dodge Firebomb Ghia and a 1953 Cadillac Ghia and a 1957 Desoto Convertable for sale there. You should be able to find them all from this link. The highest priced car there has an asking price of 3 Million dollars although the ones I mentioned are far more reasonable than that. I would have to go through my pictures to get you the prices.if they aren't mentioned on this web site.
    John