[FWDLK] Finned Boats

I think this subject was discussed a while back on list.  Recently I spotted a finned boat sitting in a yard.  Can't ever seem to find the owner home so don't know details.  It appears like its been there for years but is fiber glass so is in fairly good shape.  Looks like it has 57 or 58 Ply taillights on fins but not sure (being a 59 owner).  It has the fabulous name of "Eldorado Rocket" on a tag attached to bow area.  Just wondering if anyone has any info on this "rocket"?    John