From: Mike Clark <fatmac99@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 57 Plymouth hemi??
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 19:58:36 -0400

I just saw a car that looks just like this at the Peterson Auto Museum in
Los Angeles.  My exact words to my friend standing next to me were, pretty
cool, but a waste of a Fury.

In fact this might be the very car, since I believe the next
Barrett-Jackson auction is to take place at the Peterson Auto Museum coming
up here pretty soon.

Mike Clark
Stockbridge, Georgia

Its a '57 Fury with a Keith Black hemi in it. It was the model for those little red "hot wheels" toys with the big tires and the blowers sticking through their hoods. A well built fine example of big bucks engineering, what a waste of a nice car.