Re: [FWDLK] Here's an interesting one

This one was up for sale on eBay a couple of years
ago, possibly by the same seller (it was in Colorado
then also IIRC).

This would have to find the right buyer, and I'm not
surprised he's had probs finding one. Okay, he can go
into any AutoZone and find parts, as long as he
remembers to say "1982 Trans Am". And it's not the
first FWDLK car to lose its pushbuttons in favor of a
floorshift. But the Firebird dash, V8 10 to 20 cubic
inches smaller than the original (assuming this was a
V8 car) and (gulp) COIL SPRING front end ultimately
make it something other than what it looks like.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1824655647&r=0&t=0

> All I can say is "why?"

=====
Mike Sealey, San Francisco CA