[FWDLK] 318 Engine Info

Hello List Members
I need someone's expertise concerning 318 Plymmy engines specifically from 1957,58 and 59.
What were the internal differences(if any) between the 4bbl 'power pack' 318s and the 2X4bbl 290HP 318s that were standard in the 57 and 58 Furys?

Was the HP rating of 290 vs.250(260 in the59) due to the 2X4bbls only?
Same solid lifter (semi hi-perf) cam?
Same heads? head gaskets?
Same 'domed' pistons?
Dual point distribs?