[FWDLK] Car barn question for the group!

[FWDLK] Car barn question for the group!

Do any of you have an out building, garage or car barn built
with "Miracle Trusses"?

The company is based in MN and has been in business for 25
years and from their advertising photos have built
everything from small garages to large churches and hangers
using their steel open span trusses. The trusses offer open
span floor space without any posts or pillars from 30' to
over a 100' and eve heights up to almost anything within
reason - their photos show many eves at 30 and 40 feet!
Their claim is that the kits are DIY easy!

I would like to hear from anyone who has used them for
constructing a building and hear about your experience with
them.

Thanks!

Brian
D500s in MI