[FWDLK] 57 Dodge parts

I have a 57 Coronet 2dr Hdtp and a 57 CRL 4 dr Hdtp hulks for sale.  No
engine/trans and interiors are shot but the trim in and out is there some of
the pot metal is pitted.  Good glass except for windshield in CRL.  If
anyone needs anything, email me direct and if I have it you can have it for
shipping costs.  If you are in the area where MD/PA/WV we can cook up
something for delivery. They are going to the crusher, no floors etc.  Just
don't want to crush anything anyone needs.

DAve
MtnMOPAR