[FWDLK] 57 Dodge parts

Excuse me for posting this to the list but the reaction to my offer was more
than I expected.  I have recieved over a dozen replies so far.  The cars are
stored on my tree farm in WV and I will be there next on May 24-28.  I will
take all requests and make note of the condition of the pieces and reply to
each individual.  If there is more than one request for a single part I will
honor the first.
Have patience.

Dave
MtnMOPAR
2000 Ram CTD Quadcab
98 Neon R/T  93 Daytona R/T
92 Spirit R/T  87 Shelby GLHS
71 Challenger Conv 340 Pack
67 Charger 383 4spd   57 Dodge Coronet Hdtp D500
57 Dodge Coronet Convert (A retirement project as yet not started)
Mountaineers love MOPARS like MOPARS love Mountains

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm