[FWDLK] Anyone going to the Mopars in the Park show?

[FWDLK] Anyone going to the Mopars in the Park show?

Just curious if anyone from this list is planning on attending the Mopars in
the Park car show and swap meet this coming June 1&2 which is Saturday and
Sunday in Shakopee, Mn.....just west of the twin cities?

I understand that Friday, there is a cruise-in at the local Porkys
establishment.  Weather permitting I am planning on being there with the
300G and catching the show on Saturday.

Anyone?

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm