Re: [FWDLK] Car Barns, Pole Barns, Toy Barns!

Re: [FWDLK] Car Barns, Pole Barns, Toy Barns!

The Miracle Trusses are only known to me from the ads.
I built a building that is 40' x 72' (never big enough, right?)
using locally aobtained wood trusses. Clear span.  Had to use
a "fishing pole" type crane to position them safely.  The
local wooded ones seemed to me to be my best investment.
Be sure to check on delivery costs, and the weights of the trusses.
Tom                   57 Coronet  in  southern Ohio

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm