Re: [FWDLK] 55 door panels

In a message dated 5/16/02 6:24:57 AM Pacific Daylight Time, kneedrager@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I have spoke with Ron Fryer at http://www.autoupholsterykits.com/
I am leaning toward using him on my 56 Dodge.

Hi Scott,
  I have Ron doing a Kit for my 61 DeSoto right now. I will let the LIST know how it turns out.
     <>Roy<>

I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a whole lot more as
they get older, then it dawned on me .... They're cramming for their final
exams.