Re: [FWDLK] Great Day

A great big thumbs up to you Roger!    I feel good for you...but, this means I only have 6 more years to complete the wagon!  John in WI

Roger Howard wrote:
List,
It was a Great afternoon for me...after 8 years of reconstruction on my 1959 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible, I was able to get the engine to start...and run!
The light at the end of the tunnel is beautiful!
May you all experience the same exhilaration with your projects!

Roger Howard
Seattle