[FWDLK] ForwardLook sighting

Hello All,
                I know this has been dragged out already but......
Last night while watching TV land, Leave It To Beaver was on. Now, as we all know Ward Cleaver drove Mopars. I thought he always had a '57-'58 DeSoto. Much to my surprise, Ward pulled in the driveway with a '59 Fury 4dr sedan. My Car! It was a pleasure to finally see my year/make/model used in something TV/movie related. Just thought I'd share that tid bit.
Take Care,
Frank