Re: [FWDLK] bleeding brakes

Start with the one furthest away from the master cylinder first, then the next furthest and so on.I have a Mityvac, I never was that impressed with it but they do work a lot better than nothing when you're alone.You can get a start on things by gravity bleeding, opening the bleeders on at a time until fluid runs out at each place. A pressure bleeder is the way to go, you may be able to rent one at a tool rental place, they also show up on e-bay from time to time.

Mike